Staff Team Breakdown
The Staff Team is split into two major components which are in charge of different areas required for the server to operate correctly.
Since the two components perform completely different duties, they also maintain different hierarchies and leadership, who are ultimately unified under the Server Manager.
The Administration Team consists of the original staff hierarchy implemented when LimeFruit was first created. They are the backbone of ever server hosted by the community and have a wide range of responsibility:
- Helping newer community members by introducing them to the server and role-play if needed.
- Answering questions of community members and providing general support.
- Enforcing the community rules in-game, on the Discord and on the Forums.
- Assisting the Event Team.
The Administration Team maintains the following hierarchy:
- Head Staff
- Senior Staff
- Staff members are placed into this role after they have distinguished themselves as highly trustworthy and capable. They are now expected to assist in mentoring newer staff members.
- At this rank, a staff member may unlock powerful administration tools to assist them in resolving complex situations without the need to involve the head staff. Moreover, they may be trusted in assisting in matters such as staff applications.
- Staff members are placed into this role at the conclusion of their assessment period, after they have proven they can be trusted to act with minimal oversight.
- Junior Staff
- This is the preliminary rank staff members are placed in after a successful staff application.
- Staff members of this rank will be provided with oversight by more senior staff to both assist them as well as assess their performance.
Upon entry into the staff team, members will be placed into a mandatory assessment period of between two and eight weeks, after which their continuation in the team will be decided by the head staff.
The Event Team was originally created one year after LimeFruit's creation, under the name of "Event Coordinators". Over time, The Event Team has become considerably more organized.
The Event Team's responsibilities include:
- Creating minor events through-out the day, to create a more unique experience.
- Reviewing and authorizing player-made events.
- Managing the creation of large-scale events and lore changing storylines.
The Event Team maintains the following hierarchy:
- Event Manager
- The Event Managers are in charge of managing the event team and consequently are in charge of assessing new coordinators, reviewing applications and handling relevant abuse reports.
- The current Event Manager is R.A.M.
- Event Coordinator
- Event Coordinators are those who have proven themselves capable of hosting most events without oversight and are now trusted with a variety of tools to perform such duties.
- Trial Event Coordinator
- Trial Event Coordinators, as the name suggests, are event coordinators in their initial assessment period, during which they will make events under supervision of the event managers and more senior coordinators.
Upon entry into the event team, members will be placed into a one-month assessment period, at the conclusion of which their continuation will be decided by the event managers.