The following rules apply to the community's forums and all services within (e.g. the chat).
Forum staff have the right to intervene on their own discretion on matters not addressed directly in the rules below, depending on the severity of the action.
Refrain from creating any posts that create an hostile or toxic environment within our forums and all services within, including but not limited to:
- 1.1 Bullying, harassing, shaming or flaming other members.
- 1.2 Posting any form of political or religious content outside of Fast Threads.
- 1.3 Radicalism of any form.
While we allow users to post certain types of images and videos within the forums, certain types of media are disallowed, including but not limited to:
- 2.1 Adult content.
- 2.2 Discriminatory images.
- 2.3 Advertisements.
Certain types of posts can damage the presentation of the forums without providing any value to on-going discussions. Such posts are disallowed, including but not limited to:
- 3.1 Spam.
- 3.2 Reviving old threads.
- 3.3 Posting in the wrong section.
- 3.4 Bumping threads without reason.
- 3.5 Posting messages without content.
- 3.6 Posting many times within a short time-spam.
The forum provides numerous features such as likes, flags and the ability to self-delete or modify posts. These features are there for the user's convenience.
Abusing these features, by performing certain actions is disallowed. Such actions include but are not limited to:
- 4.1 Liking all of the posts of a certain user to boost their reputation.
- 4.2 Excessively flagging posts or users which are not in violation of the rules.
- 4.3 Editing or deleting posts to manipulate the context of a discussion or perform other malicious actions.
Please keep in mind that, as mentioned above, you can be punished for performing actions not listed in the rules above if the forum staff team judges them to be excessively damaging.