Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Gremanik's Gamemaster Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GremanikCZ

Juvelime
Steam Name
Gremanik

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:191957510

Do you fulfill all of the requirements? (If not, explain)
Yes.

What is your time zone?
CEST, Czech Republic.

Open-Ended Questions
For how long have you been a member of LimeFruit?
25 December 2021.

Have you ever performed a similar position on other servers? If so, describe your experience
Snife Imperial Trial Gamemaster. But I resigned, the reason was low players.

Have you ever received any infractions (bans/kicks/warnings/so forth) on LimeFruit? If so, elaborate
No.

How much time do you have to dedicate to the community?
5 hours 40 minutes.

What is your motivation behind becoming a gamemaster?
I'd like to be a Gamemaster since my purpose for using the Gamemaster and creating an event for it. So that the gamers aren't bored and I may surprise them with the story. Who will play the Xen monster in whatever role? I could participate in a large or little event to stay active. So If my Gmod crashed which would be terrible/shit.

(Optional) Provide short event examples that you think are appropriate for our current server(s)
When the scientists puts a crystal from the test chamber, it went missing, causing an explosion and an alarm. The Xen monsters have arrived, and the scientists must flee as soon as possible. Security must save Scientist because they may be aware that they are in risk/danger. Some scientists have turned into zombies since they did not have enough time to flee/escape. Black Mesa would win if the xen monster was gone. If everything is clear, everyone will call the radio.

Additional Details
If I get denied why did I do wrong?

Last edited:
Hey, buddy. In my opinion, the position of Gamemaster requires a good knowledge of the English language and judging from your application, I am certain you do not possess it. I understand it's diffiicult as English is my second language as well but nevertheless, the requirements are the same for everyone.

Now, it's not my place to review your application, so there's still a chance it will be accepted.
Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back