Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dr. Kyoya Akinori Employee File

Updated to make it viewable directly on the forums

I really like your reference picture.
Also how lucky that your birthday is on the weekends, so I can congratulate you in-game.

I keep seeing how people write the section "employee history record" and it's seems realistic, but doesn't really give much to know about your biogrophy in my opinion. Only the basic stuff, which is fair. I wonder if I should rewrite that section in my document to fit the same style as yours.

I really like your reference picture.
Also how lucky that your birthday is on the weekends, so I can congratulate you in-game.

I keep seeing how people write the section "employee history record" and it's seems realistic, but doesn't really give much to know about your biogrophy in my opinion. Only the basic stuff, which is fair. I wonder if I should rewrite that section in my document to fit the same style as yours.

Didn't even realize that my character's birthday is a Saturday but true I guess, about the Employee History Record my way is just one way of writing it, I didn't want to reveal too much about the character when I first wrote it but yeah

Thanks

Back