Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNN: Black Mesa's Expedition to Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey breezy

Lime Spirit
HL2RP Project Manager
unn.png
The Events during Black Mesa's Expedition to Edmonton
Written by: 'Enigma'
My fellow truth seekers, welcome to our first article on the truth behind Black Mesa, its events, and its current leaders.

We at the UNN view the Black Mesa Corporation as a beacon of hope, hope for our future. It's the people who try to destroy the corporation who are our true enemies. Especially like those villagers and those militia members at Edmonton. Black Mesa was welcoming them with open arms at first, but before you knew it, the militia led by a man called 'King' attacked the base at which the Black Mesa personnel were stationed at. They wanted to do nothing but research the crystals that were present in that zone. I don't know about you, but Black Mesa looks to be innocent in this ordeal. Any news network who says otherwise are liars and are partners with the militia.

Here's a question for everyone, if Black Mesa is so bad, how come none of the governments wanted to shut it down? Sure, the United States government stopped funding it like they used to before the Resonance Cascade, but the government didn't protest against the corporation's reopening.

And whilst we're on-topic with the Resonance Cascade, ever wonder why after all the times Black Mesa has tested crystals AND successfully teleported to another world, all of a sudden it fails and everything goes to shit? Think about it, there were nukes in the facility ready to blow up, placed by the militia, which shows that the militia wanted to blow up Black Mesa in the first place before everything went to shit. If you think about it more, the militia needed a reason, so what did they do? They decided to give Black Mesa a crystal that was volatile and highly unstable. I saw it with my own eyes! They sent a tall, weird looking man in a blue suit and briefcase to the facility and somehow he got to meet with the Director, who granted permission for the facility to test on the "most promising" sample they had gotten so far. But guess what happened next?

BOOM!

EVERYTHING WENT TO SHIT!! WHY?? BECAUSE THOSE FUCKERS AT THE MILITIA GAVE BLACK MESA A HIGHLY UNSTABLE CRYSTAL AND LIED TO THEM ABOUT IT BEING THE BEST THEY CAN EVER HAVE AND IT BEING THE MOST STABLE OUT OF ALL THE CRYSTALS THEY TESTED!!!

Listen folks, the people are the reason Black Mesa fucked up our world. The people are the reason why the Resonance Cascade happened in the first place.

Seek the truth, look closer.

I'm Enigma, and this is today's truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back