Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Gremanik's Mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.

GremanikCZ

Juvelime
Steam Name
Gremanik

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:191957510

Do you fulfill all of the requirements? (If not, explain)
Yes.

What is your time zone?
CEST, Czech Republic.

Open-Ended Questions
For how long have you been a member of LimeFruit?
About 2021 December christmas. I was a security guard Jeffrey Lospon.

Have you ever performed a similar position on other servers? If so, describe your experience
Star Wars Astolfo Trial Moderator.

CRP MilitaryRP Trial Moderator.

HL2RP Eternal Network Moderator.

Have you ever received any infractions (bans/kicks/warnings/so forth) on LimeFruit? If so, elaborate
N/A

How much time do you have to dedicate to the community?
2 days 8 hours. If server will offline again.

What is your motivation behind becoming a moderator?
I may assist/help the players as a moderator. Staff power should not be abused. Other players, who should not be called racist. Each moderator examines the players to ensure that they are not breaking the rules.

Describe one thing you think should be done differently in LimeFruit or any of its current services
That is my one point. For example, to talk with the staff or Owner before an interview. :)

Additional Details
N/A

Last edited:
Hey,

We have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.

The role of a moderator requires active, highly experienced community members who we can trust to enforce the rules and quickly resolve sensitive situations.
Unfortunately, your application or behavior does not currently reflect an ideal candidate according to the prerequisites listed above.

You are welcome to resubmit another application after a short cooldown of one month from when this message was posted.

Thank you for showing interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back