Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

snakeoil Human Resources fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeoil

Makrut Lime
Discord Username
snakeoil

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:117951107

Timezone
Atlantic Standard Time

How long have you been a member of our community?
a few months at this point, I havent kept track. been here since like, may I think

Do you have any previous experience with roleplaying administrative or organizational roles?
nah

What interests you about the Human Resources faction and its roleplay opportunities?
Someone gotta do it and I wanna get some more experience.

Outline a scenario in which your character would be required to resolve an interdepartmental conflict.
Kyle (Generic name) and Arthur (Also generic name) are both arguing over what one of them said yesterday as a joke. My characters job would be to resolve the issue by talking to both of them, acting as an intermediary and trying to come to a reasonable solution to the argument.

Describe your understanding of the responsibilities and tasks associated with the Human Resources role.
Human Resources is a role that almost every company has, it's designed to deal with human issues, such as arguments, sexual harassment, among other things, like hiring personnel or managing their pay.

How do you plan to contribute positively to the roleplay experience within the Human Resources faction?
I intend to roleplay a character who can both act as somewhat of a company therapist and assist with squabbles between members.

Sorry, this doesn't stand by our expectations for an HR application.
The faction was handled poorly in the last iteration, and we're careful not to allow that to happen again. As such, we want applications to really display both the effort you're willing to put into the position as well as the way you're going to play the character.

Application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back