Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Things!

SleepyMode

Community Manager
Community Manager
Developer
“Plants in the genus produce citrus fruits, including important crops such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits, pomelos, and limes.”

I've come to think of LimeFruit as a rather astounding community. While initially, it was a serious roleplay community from the moment it was founded, many people don't know that it is actually a sort of merger that happened between numerous communities a while back. Most of the communities running Garry's Mod servers never survived as long as LimeFruit did, let alone after a merger.

Now then, before this gets too dramatic - on with the changes!

New BMRP Server Director
Many of you may have noticed that @Toastinator has stepped up as the new Server Director for Black Mesa Roleplay.

This wasn't really clarified in the past, but as the server director, he has complete discretion on the direction the server will take, whether it be the staff team, the factions, the server rules, the lore, and so forth.
I trust him fully, and I hope that you will too. He truly cares about the server and is genuinely a great person - give him a kind congratulations when you get the chance.

Future Projects
Well, to cut it short, we promised we wouldn't be making any new Garry's Mod servers. This indeed means that Black Mesa Roleplay will be the final frontier for LimeFruit on Garry's Mod.
That doesn't mean LimeFruit will die, though; we've already been hard at work creating things for s&box, and that is where we'll be heading off next.

I know this may turn out to be somewhat controversial, but we really believe s&box has the potential to allow us to create the things we want to create. Garry's Mod is limited, and we often find ourselves breaking our heads trying to create workarounds to circumvent the engine's limitations, but s&box doesn't have any of that - you can make what you want, and I think that's pretty cool.

I can't say for sure whether our first server on s&box will be BMRP, HL2RP, or something else entirely. Rest assured, though, it will be better than what we've made so far.

I'll cut it short and not go into much detail about our next projects, but I promise screenshots for the next time we mention them. :)
Bye for now!

I really like the way LimeFruit is developing. Wish you luck in working on s&box features. Hope by the time you're done I'll get a good PC to run that thing.
Also I'm a bit confused, how does one get s&box? Is it in closed early access or something?

I really like the way LimeFruit is developing. Wish you luck in working on s&box features. Hope by the time you're done I'll get a good PC to run that thing.
Also I'm a bit confused, how does one get s&box? Is it in closed early access or something?
Yeah same thing. Where they get s&box!

Back