Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Gremanik's HeadCrab, Houndeye Xen app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GremanikCZ

Juvelime
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:191957510
Timezone
CEST, Czech Republic.

How long have you been a member of LimeFruit for?
25 December 2021.

Do you have any experience playing Xenian creatures in the past?
No.

What happened to Vortigaunts in our lore?
Gordon Freeman had made the Vortigaunts friends. Gordon Freeman is the master of his vortigaunts. Every vortigaunt is a foe/enemies to houndeye and headcrab. If Gordon wasn't here, from Half Life 1. So a Vortigaunt can kill a human, and no one would save a Vortigaunt into xen.

What Xenian creature would you like to play?
Headcrab, Houndeye and BullSquid.

Explain the behavior of the creature you have chosen in detail
Headcrab is a xen monster that consumes brains and hops on people's heads. He turns into a zombie, and the headcrab drools as well. Headcrabs are enemies with Bullsquid.

Houndeye is a xen monster with large eyes and produces noises that would kill the fewest humans.

Bullsquid is a xen monster who despises/hates humans and headcrabs. That is why they are adversaries. Toxic poisons are used in bullsquid attacks.

When can you use the Xenian Creature whitelist on the server?
Event or contact the Owner, staff if I can be a xen moster without an event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings,

After reviewing your application I have come to a decision.

Your application seems quite rushed, to me the answer to the question "What happened to Vortigaunts in our lore?" makes no sense at all and gives me the feeling that you didn't even read through the lore.

Moving onto the next question "Explain the behavior of the creature you have chosen in detail"

What you wrote isn't in detail, you can write a lot more about the anatomy of each individual organism. Also take into account that the term headcrab is really broad since there are like four subspecies of headcrabs to which three are used on the server.

Again with the Houndeye's it's the same thing, you can write a lot more about them in general.

Moving onto the bullsquid, I don't know where you got this from that they specifically despise or hate humans as they're territorial and even attack other species including their own. Also they have more ways to inflict harm such as mauling if someone gets too close.

I understand that not everyone has English as their native language and I don't either but at the bare minimum make sure that you spelled everything correctly and that there are no letters missing which seem to be the case with your application.

I would be surprised if you took more than five minutes to write this, reapply in two weeks.

Denied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back