Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoephix

Owner
Owner
Developer

Years ago, when first booting up a server with this concept, I could’ve never imagined it lasting this long. I’ve made a lot of memories over the years, ones which will always stay with me by heart.

LimeFruit and Black Mesa Roleplay mean a lot to me personally. I’ve been able to drag myself through the worst times I’ve had in my life so far, times where I came close to ending it for myself but didn’t. Thanks to the community. I’ve also learned a lot and developed many skills by just working on the server. It got me into programming, mostly, and that’s where I’m now pursuing my career in.

It’s crazy to think that a simple Garry’s Mod server like this, and its community, has become such an emotional attachment for many of us. I’m grateful for the time we had, and I want to thank everyone who took part in that ride, whether they have departed from it or not.

I’m eager to see what the future will hold for LimeFruit, as we have a lot of exciting plans in the works. We’re closing one book, and starting new beginnings. One thing I’m sure of is that we’re definitely not leaving anytime soon.

Thank you for everything.
- Zoephix

LimeFruit was created by a bunch of people who really like Black Mesa Roleplay, so, for us, I suppose it’s a little odd to say goodbye to the game mode after all these years. There’s no contempt for the lack of traction, though. The server has run its course, and all I feel about it is fulfilled.

I sometimes loved just watching the players play around and have fun, whether it’d be messing around sometimes or working hard on delivering their view on unique characters.

There are so many memories and emotions I can associate with this server, but at the end of the day, if you take away Black Mesa Roleplay, what is LimeFruit? Well, it is everyone here who played the server.

I’ve seen many Black Mesa Roleplay servers over the years, most of them transient, though LimeFruit remained, and that is because the real question to ask is, if you take away LimeFruit, what is Black Mesa Roleplay? And the answer is an empty shell.

So thank you, everyone, for providing the greatest experience of a lifetime to both myself and the many developers, staff members, and other players who have come and gone throughout the years.

LimeFruit will stay around, so I hope you’re ready for some new quirky roleplay experiences in your life.

- SleepyMode <3

Artboard_1-min.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back