Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Broken doors in the labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarasRex

The Citrus Fruit
Veteran
Your Details
Steam Name:
TarasRex
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:94616439

Bug Details
Description

There are some doors, leading inside the laboratories, that do not work properly.
  • The door inside Lab B from the corridor (not from Lab A). This one has been broken since release and is still not fixed. The only way inside Lab B is from Lab A, which is not convenient when access to the latter is restricted.
  • The door in the Biological Lab, leading to the changing room. You cannot open it from the inside of the changing room, making you stuck inside the lab, unable to get out without the help of the administration or relogging.

The doors are still broken. Here are the screenshots of them for reference:

• The door to the right with a scanner in a bio lab. Can only be opend from the side of the screenshot. Cannot be opened from the inside.
image.png

• Door from the corridor into the Lab B. Can only be opened from the inside of the lab. The scanner from the outside doesn't work.
    image.png
I also found another door that doesn't work, though I don't know if it's intentional or not.
  • The door nearby the Server room. The scanner doesn't work.
    image.png

Pretty sure the last door you pointed out works fine, I'll have to check again to be sure though. As for the rest, I'd appreciate if they were fixed as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back