Welcome to the Senior Scientist Application form.
At Sector C, we are looking for skilled individuals in a variety of fields, endorsing the header of 'interdisciplinary research'. Are you skilled scientist and do you have experience in guiding people and team work? Is data-analysis a piece of cake? Can you adjust yourself quickly to changing work situations? Do you have hands-on experience in the field? Well, you might be the senior scientist we are looking for!
What's in it for you?
- On-site housing (Level 2 dormitories (150 m²), including free WiFi, Ethernet, Satellite TV, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, dining room, view on canyon, access to nearby carpark)
- Free access to on-site gym and sports facilities (including Golf Resort The Green Golf Centre)
- LunchPass for meals at Black Mesa & associated resorted facilities (The Green, Lake-House, Tropo-Canyon)
- Indefinite duration
- Retirement Team Benefit Plan
- LunchPass & Eco cheques
- Company car & coverage of fuel expenses
- Legal, paid vacation of 35 days (to be spread across the year)
- Net-worth salary: $ 16,000 / month
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience in their field and at least are holder of a Master's in Science degree. All of our applications do not discriminate between degrees (Master, PhD, Postdoc), gender and sexual orientation. The Black Mesa Research Facility is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in the senior scientist position, please insert your application below following the format:
Please use the following format for your application:
How long have you been a part of the community?
Have you held a leadership role on Limefruit's last iteration, specifically the Science Team?
How active do you estimate you can be, especially during weekends? (Hours a day/week)
Are you fluent in English, both writing and speaking?
Past education + degree(s):
Current employment / occupation:
Experience in the field (Y/N, elaborate):
Why should we select you?
Any concluding remarks?
Backstory: (minimum 821 characters)
Link to your Employee File below (Requirement)!<